Thursday, August 21, 2008

Car shopping no more!

So after many many car dealerships and annoying salesman, we found a car. Just about the time we ere going to quit, Chris found a car on the infoumous and wonderful Ksl classifieds. Now that its all over we love our car and are very excited we found the right one, even though i was done the first place we looked at. If you know me, if I see one thing I like i'll just get it or just quit. Decision making is not our thing but its great to find this car. Its just what we're looking for. As people have asked, this car is not for our kids. (though it may see them in five years).

Its a Ford Fusion

2 comments:

Catmull's said...

I like your new car, and I'm glad Chris won't be riding his bike to school. :) Although that would have been funny to see. You could have gotten him a scooter. :) I'm with you on the whole car shopping. I hate it. Period. Glad you don't have to do it again for a while.

Anonymous said...

Nice wheels... Dad