Wednesday, November 10, 2010

I Love Free!

So Chris's work does drawing for Jazz tickets every so often and Chris was the lucky winner this time to go get autographs of the jazz players. So I went and bought a Jazz hat for them to sign. It was fun just to get away from school and just do something fun! Well we got to SLC and there was a huge line! I never knew there were so many season ticket holders. I am out of the Jazz loop. There are more fans than I have predicted. Thats pretty good. Hopefully they will do good this season and get more fans (me). So before we got inside we made up a game plan for me to stand in D. Williams line, because we were told that Williams line is always the longest and I am more patient than my husband, and so Chris could get the other players autographs. Well by the time Chirs got 4 signatures I was 20 people aways from the line, ya I waited over a hour in that line. He better be as good as everyone says, or that signature wasn't worth it. I tried to get a picture but it was hard with all the people. I felt bad for the players hands because I can relate with writing alot and fast (college). They were trying to get to as many people as possible because it only went from 6-7:30. Ya I was in that line from 6 to 7 or even later. It was a neat experience and after that we took a stroll to the Gateway and got a delicious Carmel Apple. After that it was so worth it. Thanks baby for the fun time!

Ya this was how fast people were passing by to get through everyone.

No comments: