Monday, November 7, 2011

Bring on the Birthdays!

For the past two months has been Birthday mania! Starting in September with My moms, brothers, sister inlaws, and brother in laws birthday. Then in October we had 6 Birthdays! Remember these two cute babies.

Yup they both turned 1! Oh have they grown so much! It has been so fun to see them learn and grow. They are the two happiest babies I have ever known. Always haveing a smile on their faces.


Pictures didnt come out that great. But they are still adorable.
Then came Jacksons 5th Birthday! I cant believe that he is already 5 years old. How time flies. Then it was my dads birthday on the 20th! Then of course my 24th Birthday. My cute husband woke up way early on his fall break to make me breakfast before I left for work.The next we went up to Park City and shopped. It was the best. I love how we made it a tradition every year to go shopping for mine and his birthday! The last there was Amy's Birthday on the 31st.

No comments: