Tuesday, October 21, 2008

My Birthday

Today I turned the BIG 21. Ya its still crazy to think I am that old, but life goes on. When I woke up this morning bud had the house decorated for me! He did a great job. And then to top it off he made me a Huge cake. It was his first time making it and I would say he did a wonderful job! Thanks honey! Thanks everyone for my gifts they were great! And thanks for coming a Celebrating it in our humble abode. Our first big bash here.




A little blury, but you get the point



This cafetti was all over the house

two cakes in one

For those who have read twilight, im on Edwards side.
From my lovely husband!


Our lovely family bash. (Sorry our camera was being dumb)


My cute jacket from Amy, and Ann.


Better pictures will be posted soon.

No comments: