Saturday, November 1, 2008

Happy Halloween!

Halloween is not Halloween without a "white trash" family party. That was the theme to this year's Halloween party at Chris' sister, Amy's, house. All the family got together for dinner and a scary movie with the projector. With everyone depicting what they think they would look like if they gave up the world.

You if you get wheezy by men in short shorts, I would not scroll down.



Now that is what I call HOTT!


Chris' cousin nick, (Those are his pockets)



Does that two year old have a beard?




Little Bentley, But look the her mother


The old fam, (my baby is not real)



I think my water just broke!

4 comments:

Catmull's said...

That is Hilarious! I think i will do that theme next year. You look so cute as a white trash mommy. Is it Chris' baby? :) hey I sent you an invite to my blog. Check your junk box and let me know if you need me to resend it. (bryceandhanah@gmail.com) p.s. i really miss you!

Cass said...

Oh my gosh! That was hillarious! I'm so bummed that I missed out! but you and bud did a great job! lol...Trev was right, you wouldn't really take another look at bud if you were walking through walmart. he carried it off well!

Amanda Thornton said...

You look like you had a blast. Very creative. I love that you had to specify that the baby was pretend.

Bobbi Flinders said...

Halloween rocked! I hope you didn't have to deliver your baby in the car. You looked like you were ready to deliver at Amy's house. Good times!