Friday, November 21, 2008

My Biggest Dream Ever!

I was just scanning through the classifieds on KSl on other pet and saw the cutest thing in the world!

Isn't this the cutest thing you have ever seen. Ever since I was a little child I loved pigs, I was pretty close to getting one also. Now I think I can take care of it now. All I need to do is convince Bud to get me one. They are way clean pet (suprising to some people) and can be trained just like a dog. Very intelligent pets. Maybe you guys can convince Bud to let me have one.

2 comments:

Alissa said...

oh miss keesha you and this pig!! You kill me I do have to admit that it is pretty cute :) maybe if you say pretty pretty please he will surprise you and get it for Christmas!

Amanda Thornton said...

So sorry it has been forever since I've sat down to look at blogs but Keesha you are so funny. I remember you saying you where going to do this. I will never understand why you want a pig. Not that I care. Whatever floats your boat. Miss working with you. :)